Friday, July 27, 2007

Got It!!!!

Well, I finally got it. It seems I have 2 blog acccounts, one of them being a google account with nothing on it. It's likely because I typed by Gmail account somewhere when it should have been the shaw account. So, Michael, you and I were looking at 2 different things last night, and that's why we didn't see the same thing. Now I know how to get into the correct one. The next question is how to get rid of the other one. (It was also the one I was making profile changes to, that you couldn't see).
I am off to a lunch date today, with a neighbour. Some country craft (maybe quilting) store and restaurant in a small town about an hour away. If I get back in time, Andra's family and Andy and I will go out for supper before the "guys" go to the football game. Otherwise they will have to go without me. My life is so tough!!! Gotta get ready to go.

No comments: